What is Mediation?
Mediation is an informal, off-the-record process facilitated by a mutually-agreeable third-party who helps two or more parties achieve their own resolution on one or more issues.
What is a Mediator?
I am an experienced mediator who works with the parties to discuss their concerns and guide them on a pathway to resolution. I do not tell people what to do, or decide who “wins” or “loses.” The decision-making power always resides with the parties. My only goal is to provide the parties with a pathway to resolution.
What happens in Mediation?
I will explain how the process works, and ask the parties to describe what brought us to this point. We will then identify the issues, discuss each party's needs, and guide the parties to possible solutions.
What if the other party will not participate?
Mediation is voluntary. The decision-making power always resides with the parties. Mediation is only successful when the parties have a good faith intent on resolving the dispute.
Half Day Mediation
- The mediation includes drinks, snacks, and parking.
- Morning Session: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Afternoon Session: 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- Evening Session: Available Upon Request
Full Day Mediation
- The mediation includes lunch, drinks, snacks, and parking
- Full Day Mediation: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Additional time billed per hour, per party, after 5:00 PM
- All parties represented by one attorney or law firm are considered one party for purposes of the mediation fee.
- For multiple party cases or complex cases that require a substantial amount of preparation time, additional fees may be proposed.
Contact us to schedule your pathway to resolution!